Ziggs in ARAM in Season 11
Ziggs is one of the best champions to carry a game of ARAM with in season 11. His build revolves around dealing heavy AOE damage while staying out of trouble the whole time. Ziggs’ abilities aren’t the easiest to hit, but they have both the range and reach. That makes him one of the safest and scariest champions in League of Legends. Because who cares if you just missed a few bombs when you have thousands more to throw?
Here we will discuss the best item build, rune choices, and everything else that you need to know to own the ARAM scene as Ziggs in season 11. Know that this guide will apply to Summoner’s Rift and ranked games too. However, it’s designed primarily to give you the optimal outcome in an ARAM game by providing you with the most amount of damage and utility to carry your team. So, let’s begin!
For Ziggs, you want to pick up Flash and Clarity as Summoner’s Spells. Flash is mandatory for almost any champion and game mode. It’s a necessary button for either escaping or scoring a kill.
Clarity helps tremendously with mana regeneration, especially in the first 10 minutes of the game. However, if one or two of your teammates have also selected Clarity as one of their spells, then Heal, or Barrier will be your best choice. Or just pick up Mark and go all-in!
Best Runes for Ziggs in ARAM
- When it comes to ARAM, Dark Harvest is the king! Ziggs has numerous ways to proc its effect since his damage never really stops. Collecting souls is one of the easiest things that you can do because every one of your abilities flies over half the map and has a very wide hitbox. And with enough stacks, you have a pretty good chance of one-shotting any squishy champion in the game!
Taste of Blood
- Taste of Blood is the preferred choice in the second row of the Domination tree. It gives you a way to regenerate your missing health every 20 seconds, which is quite handy in ARAM. Ziggs is essentially a squishy champion himself, and every poke is a threat to his life.
- Eyeball Collection is simply the best third-row option. Ghost Poro and Zombie Ward are pretty useless in ARAM since no one can buy wards nor stay in a brush for a longer period of time. Eyeball Collection boosts your damage up a bit, so make sure to have it selected!
- Ravenous Hunter completes Taste of Blood. Combined, they can give you significant health regeneration while dealing damage! Ravenous Hunter stacks with kills and assists, which is very easy to do in ARAM. You could go Ultimate Hunter if you want, but Ziggs has more than enough damage without it, while little to none defensive options.
Presence of Mind
- The only reason why you want to go for Precision as secondary runes is the Presence of Mind. This rune is nuts on its own, but in ARAM, it reaches new heights of broken! The amount of mana you can regenerate is enough to get you from the beginning to the end of the game without any other mana source! And more mana means more damage!
Coup de Grace
- And Coup de Grace is an excellent finisher to pick up along the way. It synergizes very well with Dark Harvest and enhances your one-shot potential!
- There aren’t many options when it comes to choosing bonuses for Ziggs. So two Adaptive Forces will be a standard pickup. And depending on the opponent you’re facing, one Armor or one Magic Resist is enough to get you going!
Best Items for Ziggs in ARAM
- Luden’s Tempest is the next thing that synergizes greatly with both Dark Harvest and Ziggs as a champion. The active echo helps you gather souls quickly while pumping your DPS every 10 seconds. The item is built with Lost Chapter, which is the best starting item for Ziggs in League of Legends overall.
- Upgrading your boots to Sorcerer’s Shoes early is a very good idea, especially if you’re ahead. The extra magic penetration will help you stay on top of your game and stop every opponent from doing the same.
- Demonic Embrace is the best choice for a third item for two reasons: damage and price! This item significantly boosts your DPS output by not only giving you flat AP, but a passive that burns enemies for 1.2 max Health magic damage. And it only costs 3000 gold, which you can quickly gather with a couple of kills.
- Morellonomicon is your friend when it comes to dealing with healing comps. It can be pretty tough to stop all the passive healing that’s going on in season 11 of League of Legends, but Morellonomicon comes pretty close. And we recommend you to always purchase it on Ziggs!
- Rabadon’s Deathcap is the next best thing for Ziggs. The item has only one job – to maximize your damage potential. Ziggs scales extremely well with raw AP, so getting Rabadon’s Deathcap is a must for him!
- And Void Staff is the best item to finish a game with. The amount of power it will add to your ability is incredibly crazy. The magic penetration will help you melt tanks and delete squishy champions from Howling Fjord! So always aim to get Void Staff as Ziggs on ARAM!