Are you tired of losing games as an ADC? Want to dominate the Rift as Jinx in Season 13? Buckle up, summoners, because this guide will get you wreaking havoc in no time!
- Jinx has the highest ADC win rate in Season 13 (52.6%)
- Expert tips on how to play Jinx safely and scale into late game
- Doublelift’s insights on Jinx’s strengths
- Secrets to mastering Jinx’s abilities, especially the Super Mega Death Rocket!
- Top 5-10 FAQ and answers to become a Jinx pro
🎯 Why Jinx is Your Ultimate Carry in Season 13
Jinx has been making quite a name for herself as the go-to ADC for Season 13. With an impressive win rate of 52.6%, she’s dominating the scene. Our gaming journalist Spezzy will guide you through the ins and outs of mastering this chaos-driven champion.
🔥 Fact: Jinx’s Power in Numbers
Jinx’s massive potential for damage and ability to demolish objectives have made her a favorite among pros and casual players alike. Some noteworthy facts: Jinx has the highest win rate among all ADCs in Season 13, with a win rate of 52.6%. Her Super Mega Death Rocket! can deal the highest damage of any non-ultimate ability in the game, with a maximum potential damage of 2,400 at level 18.
🎙️ Quote: Doublelift on Jinx’s Strengths
Professional League of Legends player Doublelift explains, “Jinx is a hypercarry that can snowball out of control if she gets ahead. Her ability to shred towers and objectives makes her a valuable asset to any team.”
🧠 Expert Opinion: ProGuides’ Take on Jinx
According to ProGuides, Jinx is a strong pick in Season 13 due to her ability to scale well into the late game and her strong team fighting potential. However, she can struggle in the laning phase against aggressive opponents, so it’s important to play safe and focus on farming until she hits her power spikes.
🔑 Secrets to Mastering Jinx’s Abilities
Now that we’ve covered Jinx’s strengths and weaknesses, let’s dive into the nitty-gritty of mastering her abilities to dominate the game.
💥 Switcheroo! (Q) – Your Laning and Teamfighting Friend
– Use Pow-Pow, the Minigun, for farming and short trades in the laning phase – Use Fishbones, the Rocket Launcher, for long-range poke and AOE damage in team fights.
🎆 Zap! (W) – The Perfect Poke and Kiting Tool
– Use it to poke enemies and secure last hits on minions – Zap! also slows enemies, helping you escape or chase down kills.
🕸️ Flame Chompers! (E) – Crowd Control and Safety Net
– Use them to zone enemies, cut off escape routes, or protect yourself from ganks – Combo with Zap! (W) for guaranteed crowd control.
💣 Super Mega Death Rocket! (R) – The Game-Changing Ultimate
– Use it to snipe low-health enemies or execute fleeing targets – In team fights, aim to hit as many enemies as possible, especially when they are low on health for maximum damage.
🌟 Spezzy’s Insider Tips for Jinx Success
As an experienced gaming journalist, Spezzy has some personal tips and tricks to help you maximize your Jinx gameplay.
🛡️ Surviving the Laning Phase
– Prioritize farming over trading, especially when facing aggressive opponents – Communicate with your support for proper warding and vision control – Keep track of the enemy jungler to avoid ganks.
🏹 Positioning in teamfights
– Stay at the backline, using Fishbones for AOE damage and safe positioning – Be mindful of enemy threats and crowd control abilities – Keep track of your Get Excited! (Passive) procs for repositioning and chasing down kills.
📈 Itemization and Runes
– For core items, prioritize Kraken Slayer, Runaan’s Hurricane, and Infinity Edge – Choose runes like Lethal Tempo, Fleet Footwork, or Conqueror based on your playstyle and matchup.
🧪 Adapting to Different Situations with Jinx
Understanding and adapting to different situations in-game is crucial to mastering Jinx. Here are some tips to help you make the right decisions in various scenarios:
🏰 Taking Objectives and Turrets
– Utilize Pow-Pow, the Minigun, for its high attack speed when taking down turrets and objectives – Watch out for potential enemy threats and keep an eye on your minimap.
🔄 Rotating and Split Pushing
– Coordinate with your team to rotate effectively, maximizing your turret-taking potential – Avoid split pushing alone, as Jinx is susceptible to ganks and lacks mobility.
🔧 Runes and Summoner Spells for Jinx
To further elevate your Jinx gameplay, understanding which runes and summoner spells to use is essential. Let’s dive into the most effective choices for Jinx in Season 13.
🌟 Primary Rune Page: Precision
– Keystone: Lethal Tempo, Fleet Footwork, or Conqueror, depending on your playstyle and matchup
– Triumph: For additional survivability and sustain
– Legend: Alacrity:For increased attack speed
– Coup de Grace: To secure kills on low-health enemies
🌟 Secondary Rune Page: Sorcery or Inspiration
Sorcery: – Nimbus Cloak: For added mobility and survivability – Gathering Storm: To enhance your late-game scaling Inspiration: Magical Footwear: For free boots and added movement speed Biscuit Delivery: To increase your sustain in the laning phase
🔮 Summoner Spells
– Flash: A must-have for escape and repositioning
– Heal: For extra sustain and survivability, especially in the bot lane
🎓 Advanced Strategies for Jinx Mastery
To truly excel with Jinx, it’s essential to go beyond the basics and delve into advanced strategies that can make the difference between victory and defeat. Let’s explore some advanced tactics that will set you apart from other Jinx players.
🤹 Animation Cancelling and Auto-Attack Resets
Maximizing your damage output with Jinx involves mastering animation cancelling and auto-attack resets. Here’s how to do it:
When using your Switcheroo! (Q), quickly switch between your Minigun and Rocket Launcher to reset your auto-attack timer, increasing your overall DPS.
Use Zap! (W) immediately after an auto-attack to cancel the animation and sneak in extra damage.
🌐 Map Awareness and Objective Control
As an ADC, being aware of the map and controlling objectives is crucial to securing victories. Keep an eye on the minimap to anticipate enemy movements and avoid getting caught out of position. Use your high attack speed and range to secure objectives like Dragon and Baron Nashor, but always stay mindful of potential enemy threats.
🔗 Combos and Synergy with Allies
Jinx can create devastating combos with her abilities and the right teammates: Chain crowd control with your support (e.g., Thresh, Leona, or Nautilus) for easy kills in the bot lane. Coordinate with your team’s AOE ultimates (e.g., Orianna’s Shockwave, Malphite’s Unstoppable Force) to maximize the impact of your Super Mega Death Rocket! (R) in teamfights.
🕵️♂️ Vision Control and Warding
As an ADC, proper vision control is vital to your survival and success: Use Control Wards and your trinket to maintain vision around your lane, especially in the river and tribush to avoid ganks. Work with your support and jungler to set up deep wards in the enemy jungle, giving your team valuable information about the enemy’s movements.
📊 Adapting to Your Team’s Win Conditions
Recognize and adapt to your team’s win conditions to maximize your chances of victory: If your team has a strong early game, play more aggressively in lane to snowball your lead. If your team excels in the late game, prioritize farming and avoid risky plays to ensure you reach your power spikes.
🤔 FAQs: Jinx in Season 13
1. How do I deal with aggressive laners as Jinx?
Focus on farming and staying safe. Communicate with your support and jungler for assistance and vision control. Be patient and wait for power spikes.
2. What are Jinx’s power spikes?
Jinx’s power spikes occur when she completes her core items (Kraken Slayer, Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge) and reaches level 9 (max rank Q).
3. When should I use Jinx’s Super Mega Death Rocket!?
Use it to snipe low-health enemies, execute fleeing targets, or deal massive AOE damage in teamfights when enemies are low on health.
4. Which supports synergize well with Jinx?
Supports with strong peel and crowd control abilities (e.g., Lulu, Thresh, Nami) synergize well with Jinx, as they help her survive the laning phase and protect her in teamfights.
5. How should I position in teamfights as Jinx?
Stay at the backline, using Fishbones for AOE damage and safe positioning. Be mindful of enemy threats and crowd control abilities.
🎉 In Conclusion: Becoming a Jinx Pro in Season 13
By following this COMPLETE Jinx Guide for Season 13, you are now equipped with the knowledge and tools to become a dominant force in the bot lane.
From understanding Jinx’s abilities, mastering her mechanics, and implementing advanced strategies, you’re ready to showcase your expertise on the Rift. Remember, practice makes perfect.
Keep refining your Jinx gameplay, working on your positioning, and adapting to various in-game situations. Team up with supports that synergize well with Jinx, and stay aware of your team’s win conditions to make the most of your late-game potential.Embrace the chaotic playstyle of Jinx, and enjoy the thrill of hypercarry domination.
Good luck, summoners, and may your games be filled with explosive excitement! 💥