Changing Little Legends is a very straightforward task, but it can seem a little bit complicated when you’re not that familiar with TFT. In this article, we’ll show you how you can change your cute Little Legends! (matchkicks.com)
Alright, let’s begin. First, I like to set some basic information about Little Legends.
What Are Little Legends?
Little Legends are tiny creatures that you use to identify yourself and other players on the board. They come in many shapes and sizes, and they are your in-game avatar, your alter ego. They can jump, dance, sing, cry, and even mock their defeated enemies.
Little Legends have become a signature sign of TFT, so I wanted to give them the attention they deserve.
Also read: TFT Champion Pool & Draw Chances
How Can I obtain Little Legends?
There are a couple of ways to expand your Little Legend army:
- When you start your first game of TFT, you get a Little blue ghost, which is a Riots gift for every player. He is everyone’s starting Little Legend.
- Obtain Little Legends Eggs by completing event missions and upgrading your TFT ”Battle Pass.”
- Purchase them with tokens you receive by completing event missions.
- Buy them with RP
- Finish Ranked season of TFT in Gold or higher and earn unique Little Legends reserved only for best of the best.
How Can I change Little Legends in TFT?
- Open League of Legends (Obviously)
- Press play!
- Select Teamfight Tactics
- Select any game mode for TFT
- Once in the lobby below your name, three boxes will appear. The first box is your Little Legends army, and you press it and choose your favorite Little Legend. The second box is the arena box.
- Select your home ground for the upcoming game. Thrid box is your damage-dealing ability, and unfortunately, to obtain these, you will have to spend some RP. Bear in mind they are purely cosmetic and won’t impact your game in any way, apart from pissing out your opponent with that dazzling, Death-Star-like laser.
Also read: TFT Slow Rolling Explained
Can Little Legends be Upgraded?
Yes! Riot introduced a new unique TFT-only currency. Enter Star Shards. Star Shards make their debut alongside TFT: Fates on September 16th, 2020. Star shards are exclusively used for leveling up your Little Legends.
How Do I Use my Star Shards?
Simply select your desired Little Legend in the lobby and upgrade it. Bear in mind you can only upgrade Little Legends that you own. Little Legends that you have received for your ranked accomplishments in TFT can’t be upgraded since they are already awesome as one Little Legend can get.
That’s all, folks.
We will be in touch about new tips and tricks about the amazing world of Teamfight Tactics.